Whole Wheat Cookies
The other day I went for grocery shopping with my daughter and from there we got different shapes cookie cutters and more than me K was super excited to use them. So, to make the cookie cutters to good use I thought of trying whole wheat cookies.
So, here's the recipe for you all as well.
Whole wheat Flour(Aata)- 1 cup
Sooji(Rava) and Besan- 1/4 cup each
Powdered sugar- 1/2 cup
Ghee 1/2 cup
Milk - 3-4 tbsp
Baking soda- 1/2 tsp
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees
- Sift whole wheat flour, gram flour( besan), sooji and baking soda together.
- Add sugar, milk and ghee to the above mix to make a fine dough.
- Make small balls by rolling between palms and flatten them gently.
- Cut them using cookie cutter and arrange them in a greased tray with some distance
- Bake for approx 12-15 minutes
Your dough should be soft and binding, if you find that your balls are not shaping properly and spreading out then you can add some more milk to bind it together.
Also, the above baking time is for really flat cookies, if your cookies are slightly thick then increase the baking time to 20-25 minutes.
Tasty and healthy cookies are ready!!!